Friday, February 11, 2011

There is nothing i could do. :( can't seemed to get along to that situation :( haizz..
Chem test was freaking easy ^-^ hope to get full marks (provided no careless mistake) :) my art piece not nice leh :( feel like giving up.... but i like the sun drew ^-^ nyohoho! It got his name in the sun :) haha.
I'm on my way to hospital :( hope doctor won't be mad at me lo. And i hope he won't scold me :x scared ltr he nag nag nag. Doctor oso nag, tsk. LOL. Aft that going accompany my father go my brother's sch for parents meeting session. YAY. He will kena scold for sure. I am sure his teacher will complain alot alot of things. I doubt there will be compliment. HAHA. pity him :) Lol. Okay bye reaching hospital le.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment