Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am living a life full of darkness! Not even a single sunlight can be seen in my life. How pathetic..
Go on and let out your frustration to me.. Go on and scold me. Go on and blame me. I am ALWAYS at fault. I am selfish. I am inconsiderate. I am bad girl and a bad daughter..
You made one very very very wrong mistake.. Which is to bring me alive here on this earth... Regret it right?
You don't even know that i tried to cooperate! At least i tried!! Rather than not! Despite my homeworks and tiredness i still did help you! Did you even at least said a thank you?! NO! but if he were to help you with one simple thing, you will praise him and compare him with me! BIASED! BIASED! BIASED! i tell you i had enough! I am suffering inside you don't even know! School different case, home different case!! Where on earth is peace for me?! No one know my misery! Have i ever tell you or complain anything to you?! I did not! He made mistake, you blame and scold me! Can all this nonsense stop??!!!!
I am really tired!!!! I am tired facing all types of challenges! I am tired crying all night letting out the pain.. I am truely tired.. Can you please give me some peace?! :'( :'( :'(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment