Thursday, February 17, 2011

ARGH.. Today was such a bad day for me... i guess..
I heard rumors that.totally spoils my mood . I get 14/15 for chemistry :x i get 29/40 for math and 8 marks gone for such a careless mistake ! I have to re-take my scales ! And among all this i was totally upset when i have to re-take...... Assistant concert master can FAIL . HILARIOUS ! feel like steeping down from being a CM. i am not fit to be given as that role. I would not have cried badly if i was just a normal band member and if i was told to re-take.. i rather be a normal band members and make mistakes... i am now given a title of "Assistant concert master" and yet i can fail my scales.. what will ppl say? i have ppl saying "like this can become concert master?" it discourage me alot from doing things i want and it can also affect me from doing well in band. And before going for the test, i have ppl saying " i hope you fail. Just now lo hei, i keep toasting and say;Hope athirah fail audition ! " instead of wishing me luck . I know for myself that i would not be a good CM. i know my strength and weaknesses. What on earth the teachers sees in me?! There is people out there who wants and fit to be a CM ! Should i really step down.... this might just be the first level... but if i keep on hang in there, when i know i can't, it will be even harder for me if i am at the higher level... :'(
shall not say anything liao.. BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment