Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally its Thursday tomorrow ! :D a day off from studies and a day full of music ! :D YAY ! :) Will be leaving class @ 9am :) and will be back @ 2.30pm :) one minutes spend in the Singapore conference hall cost $12! Can you imagine if sir were to give us 5 min toilet break?! What an expensive toilet break it would be ! ^-^ AHAHA !:D will get ready my blazer later ba :) 


i am not going to care anymore ~
How i wish i could be a bird and fly far away from all the problems.
I am not here to waste and taste my salty tears. I am here not here to feel how depression is like. I had enough. I am not here to feel the pains. I had enough of EVERYTHING. 
Sooner or later, IMH will be new home sweet home for me :D and those people will be dearly best friends! ahaha! wow 0.0 
what is my purpose on this earth? i've yet to find out.. 
my life is so lifeless and miserable... i had enough.. i am sick and tired of reflecting upon myself.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment