Sunday, February 20, 2011

I did not sabo you neither did i want to make things worse! You should not have said that in the first place. In fact that was not the first time you criticize people and make people sad. Like i've said, you done this too many times liao.. I accepted you apology too many times liao.. but you keep on repeating the same old mistake. Only now i took the action! If no one were to make any action, you might discourage more and more people that can make things turn out even WORSE. You did apologise to me the other the day but it was hard for me to accept your apology this time round. I am sorry that i took this kind of actions. My intention was not to sabo you, but to resolve this problem ASAP. SYF is coming, if i did not take any action, you might discourage more people and they might pull themselves out form the SYF when we want the whole band to be on stage...  

No comments:

Post a Comment