Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm so tired of waiting here
you know, don't you know just how I feel
I'm so tired of waiting here
do you even still remember my name

if a day goes by, I'll still remember you
if a month goes by, I'll still hold on to you
can you just try to understand how I feel

 I'll go crazy cause I'm waiting here
and every day feels like it's just been a year
oh I, I'm still waiting here,
I kept on thinking that you would just come back
or if I turned around, then you'd be smiling back
oh I, I'm going crazy

I'm still holding back, until you come back
and yes,, I'm waiting for you
if a month goes by, I'll still remember you
if a year goes by, I'll still hold on to you

can you just try to understand how I feel


why does it have to be so hard
and everything's crazy in my head
waiting, waiting, Waiting, so long
still no answers, just a song

it didn't have to be so hard
why did you have to make it so hard



I'll be waiting, even for a year
and even for a decade, I'll be waiting here
Oh  I'll wait until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment