Monday, August 9, 2010

~Tears are words the heart can't express
~He taught me how to love, but not how to stop
~Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream
~True love is when you shed a tear and still want him
~The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone
~Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself
~It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces
~Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart 
~In my dreams you're mine forever
~If you love me so much, why are you walking away?
~A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried
~ You can close your eyes to things you don't wanna see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't wanna feel.
~i still cry every night thinking of those words you said to me.
~I've never wanted somebody as much as I wanted you. Strong,deep and oh different.


I STILL LOVE YOU SO DAMN BADLY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment