Friday, August 6, 2010

Emotions run deep I feel them in the shy
I feel so empty that my hearts stars to cry
My love is gone and the passions no more
To feel the love of the person I once adored
I lie in bed and let the pain seep through that once
Intertwined me and you, I try to have happiness but the pain won’t
Let go I feel myself dying and dying real slow.
Now that in dying I just want to say that
In my Next life this pain goes away.



But there will always be a place for you
In my heart, in my soul
Time can’t change what I’m feeling for you
You can make me whole
I am heartbroken, It’s not spoken
But it’s there
I am heartbroken
It’s all open
My love is pouring out again
if you are reading this, i just wanna tell you . i love you still. No matter how hurt i am, how sad i am, i still love you with all my heart.. :'(  the video/song below is for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment