Saturday, April 23, 2011

You don't exist anymore. As far as i'm concern, you're DEAD in my eyes!

Once i say i hate, there's no turning back for me. I can nvr let myself another chance to suit myself with you all, no matter what our relationship is.
You are the person i hate the most! Fucking most! You showed bad examples! She is stupid and blind to have you!! I don't deserve a ****** like you! Idiot! I am NOT glad to have you! And i will never ever ever forgive you!!!! I won't take back my words and thats for sure!
If not for you, we won't be like this!! EVERYTHING STARTED FROM YOU! So don't blame me for hating you! Don't blame me for not giving you a chance!
If i know that my life will turns out this way, i will not want to be born!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment