Sunday, April 17, 2011

I want this to end. Even if i can't take it. i really want this to end. no point pretending.


Hey :) have not been blogging this week :o BUSY ~ with band -.- phew finally i can catch up with my studies. No more cca until after exams. :) Today was very pissed with my mum :( i was force to go to religious class if not my mum will call Mr oh and she won't allow me to go for band practice -.-' !!! Basically things that happen this week was, hospice care, honors day. Hospices care was fun ! :) for the very first time i played piano for them :) yay !! Its was fun :) then 5 RI student came :) hehe. okay thats all :) hmm Honors day nothing special -.- i don't give a damn to that. LOL. Aft Honors day went SSC hei sushi for meeting :D
okay nothing else to say :) BYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment