Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its empty. I could feel that in me :( i am rather sad without any reason.
Now then i realise that today is the 5th again. Well shouldn't be bothering me though.......


Tmr geog test.. OMG .. Die liao :/ Flunk all sub de... confirm, double confirm ! LOL! seriously disappointed in me :( i could have spend my time wisely and plan it accordingly. When its Band, its Band but when its Studies, Its studies ba ... haiz.. 
One day to rest before the actual SYF :/  frankly speaking, i predict that we gonna get bronze. The standard that the judges set this year is Higher then the previous years. Base on the result of other sch such as Ang mo kio, From GWH to Gold.. :/  can predict much though.. its tougher.. but if we were to sustain a silver i will be damn happy :) 
haiz.. i can hardly smile right now :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment