Friday, March 18, 2011

wee ~ new skin :) hahas :) not bad rite? AHAHA :) 
Oh great i left with ace leraning, 4 math question and geog and i am done :D 
I've been in school from 8-1 just now :) being a good girl and do my homework with rebecca♥ :D
Went home ate my lunch and slept :O was so damn tired :( and i think i am going to do ace today :) wee~
Its FRIDAY , time flies so fast :( haiz. Tmr band exchange :) first time held in the afternoon :o oh well JIAYOU :) huhuhuhu :) Wednesday and Thursday's asssembly we'll be performing :D and after that it's time for serious case : SYF ! In 20 more freaking days ! :o ohmygosh~~ :x
think positive :D jiayou :)
ahaha :) i am now so lonely at home :( everyone abandon me :( so sad :( LOLOL! 
okay bored~ ByE~

I simply have no reasons :) i am proud of myself :) i did what i know best for me :) i killed two birds with one stone WOW  :) haha :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment