Saturday, March 19, 2011

To my beloved band members,
I know that we are all aiming to get Gold / Gold with honours. I would say that we do improve in making music. But where has our discipline gone to? I am wondering if you were taking every single band exchange seriously. I am wondering if you took it like SYF simulation. Your attitude show me otherwise. We were not co-operative with the one giving instructions. Some of you simply play a fool. After we performed, we were restless and tend to make noise. We were lucky that today exchange, we were the second band to perform, everyone gave their attention but do we give our attention in return? I admit i did not. But i realise that i was wrong. Sometimes we just have to put ourselves into other people's shoes. I am sure we do not want to perform when the audience is busy talking right? Despite reminding to keep quiet, none actually listen. I hope that the punishment that we, majors gave made you realise something. I totally feel that we lost our sense of urgency. I am not sure  if we are ready for SYF. I am sorry if i have made anyone of you angry or if i scold you or being harsh on you. Pls forgive me for that. i Just want we all to realise that we have only 19 more days to SYF. please take full band,sectionals,exchanges,performance a serious case.I hope to see improvements . Frankly speaking i am disappointed with this year batch though. in term of disciplinary and attitude.
Athirah
-ACM.

No comments:

Post a Comment