Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Never i felt this way before :( i felt guilty to have this kind of feeling over and over and over AGAIN ! :( 

Yesterday, i didn't get to sleep well :( went to bed at 10 but was able to sleep at 11 i think :o 
At 3AM in the morning,  father came into my room and start cursing and scolding my mom that quietly slept in my room :o I was so irritated that i almost wanted to scold my father for creating nuisance at 3AM! From there i could not really get back to my sleep, as i was too cautious of the time :x i scared i over slept :/ s o the whole morning in sch was such a torture for me :( my eyes could not take it when it was CE when Mdm Aishah keep talking and talking :/ went home slept until 6.50 o.o ahaha :) now worried if i can't sleep ltr, then the cycle will repeat again :o darn it lo :/ Britney not coming tmr :/ i am so not going to substitute her !! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ! 
It was the first time, i felt calm performing to the crowd, and this was the first time i really enjoyed playing with the band :) WEE ~ it was such a wonderful expreience :D hope we will do even more better than today or the same as today but NOT below !! must go beyond beyond beyond :) haha k will strive for tmr :) well i've got nothing to say le :) so BYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment