Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Never want things to turn out this way ! If  there were a time machine i would turn back and make a better choice ! :( now that i have made a WRONG choice, i have to keep going alone... Its rather sad. sigh.

Today english test slept for 20 min ! I dreamt of something and it made me feel as if i slept for a long time 0.0 ahaha. k , i receive a card form my wife :) was so touch that i cried :) ♥ yay ! :) ahha ! Love her damn lots :D ♥
k tmr home base learning + sound test ! tis time round we wear full band unifrom! yay ! :D like so cool :) thn if nvr finish any assignment will be excused ! woah so good :D yay ! Okay i guess thats all :)

I guess i have to move on from here. Learn to walk on my own. But i've not yet see and hear with my own eyes and ears on what you should do.. i am still waiting for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment