Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weee... Argh wake up with an heavy head. :o haha. Yesterday dream was nice ^^ hehe. Yesterday stalker sia!!!! Seriously. Our prediction was all CORRECT!! When we reach dover, i anyhow say eh wei kiet then shane was like "where wei kiet" then i said just kidding. Then when i turn to the right he was there!! HAHA!! Adawiyah must be happy lo ^^ hahahaha.. Thn aft concert went lot 1. Purposely choose that place cause we all predict that wei kiet was there. And again CORRECT. HAHA.Wei kiet. LOL. yesterday the concert was okay la but it was fun cause laugh laugh laugh. Haha. Can u imagine a composer running along the beach!! Sitoshi running along the beach!! HAHAHAHA!! made me laugh out loud during the concert sia. HAHAHAHA!!
Then reach home at 11.30. When i want go home, from bus stop and my house so far. Still need walk. Then got one indian guy standing. Somehow i must walk pass him. Then he stare at me like one kind. Ew. Then i walk faster lo. I look behind he still looking. Scary sia. But afternoon more scary. I want meet diyana. Then i was crossing the road, then got one van slow down and horn me. Then the guys inside the van was like looking and making sound at me! Scary sia! Like they wan kidnap sia. Slow down and horn somemore.
Everytime i wan meet diyana sure got guys or even old man disturb me de.. Scary sia.... Seriously lo.. Dun dare walk alone eh... Okay talk enough le. I going bukit batok i think. Bye.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment