Wednesday, December 15, 2010

wee.. currently at my cousin house.. ^^ complete 4 math assignments. left two and lazy to finish all of it.. haiyoyo.. well i am gonna do my english on friday ^^ haha. okay tmr going teck whye for sectionals. Then buy tickets for the philyouth concert.. broke man... haizz... just now morning told my mom abt the bag liao. so hopefully she will give me the money tmr. HOPEFULLY LO! kinda bored now. and i don't wish to continue on my homework. tmr will be out the whole day AGAIN. hopefully this time round, nothing will spoil my mood lo. hehe.


i don't know why, but today i keep on singing this song again and again. -.-
yes it remind me of you, it reminded me of all the sweetest memories ever, but it also reminded me the pain and hurt you gave me. it reminded me of how silly i am crying over you. it reminded me of how long for me to accept the fact and to move on. Why must you appear in my mind today all of sudden? why must i remember all those stuffs again. i've been smiling, laughing and i've been MY REAL ME for the past few weeks. so why should i stop being who i am. i manage to laugh like a retard again. so why should i stop doing that? i should not stop doing anything that make me happy! in fact i should STOP doing something that make me hurt,sad and cry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment