Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alamak. She spoil my mood. I asked her if i can be home before 9pm. Cause we all wanna go watch sunset at marina barrage.. Then i said i will do the household when i get back. Then she replied, my bro this and that alr.. Wth. How can she expect me to do the household? They last min change time. And i was rushing. She still can said i leave house just like that without doiNg any household. WTH! but yesterday i stay at home the whole day, do this cook that while my brother went out without doing anything also!!!! Damn la!??
She is so biased!!! She keep on praising him only. If i do wad she ask me do, she didnt even say thank you lo!!! Didnt even praise lo!!!! Everything my brother!!! As if he so PERFECT!!!!! BIASED!!!!! she only knows to complain everything to me....... WHAT THE HELL!! now i dont think tmr and thursday i can go out.. Even if i go. I will feel guilty... All thanks to her... Damn it... Everything my fault la.. Only she and my brother correct....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment