Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thats me when i was young. Yes i know, so different. LOL. i was told that when i was baby, i am so close with my father. Oh well, i said back "That time i was young and don't even know anything. Can't even think. Now is a total different thing alr." and she went speechless. LOL
Ugh... first week of holiday so busy with planning everything :( had to brainstorm everything. And i feel like i am doing everything ! :( I don't know if this is a gift or a challenge for me... i just don't know how to handle things .  I remember you once said "we will understand that you are just doing your job" but..... :(
haiz.... 
i know.. i have eyes, i can see. I have ears, i can hear. I have heart, i can feel !
Everyone is treating me differently alr. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

No comments:

Post a Comment