Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Okay long time nvr post le. So here it goes ALL abt band camp :D
Day one.
Syaqim and I were the only major running the band. was tough. Especially for us to decide certain things. I was freaking pissed off with someone. Simply doesn't want to AT LEAST listen what i have to say to support my stand. Simply want to go his own casual way :< WTF.
Not surprise for me to hear the sec one say that i am fierce. Well i am turning into a EVIL GIRL for the band to go FAR. well some may not understand. Perhaps one day they might. Its hard for me to handle things with my own friends. esp when they are doing something wrong or simply do not want to listen to major's instruction. Perhaps, they treat more like a friend then a major :/ thats hard and thats when i have to be evil. Not evil as in really evil but more fierce, firm and strict.
Day two
pretty better :D at curtain parts though. BUT i fall sick :( At night i couldn't sleep as i keep sneezing, coughing and also having a damn painful headache ;( went to mr oh and he took my temperature. Lucky no fever if not he said he will send me to hospital :o And that was at 2 AM :( Then mr oh ask miss huang and miss nur to bring me sleep with them :D woke up in the morning feeling much better UNTIL miss huang told me i have to go home. Cuase i've been coughing throughout the whole night and i am not that well :( WOAH :( then she walked me home until lift lobby :O hahas. so now i'm home blogging instead of resting :D
haiz. sian... seriously sian... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment