Friday, November 26, 2010

HELLO!!!! I AM BACK!!!! weeeee.... It was a very fun, interesting camp! They help me alot. I really enjoy. I finally became myself! ;D just now when going home, we had to talk and give something to those people we want to thank. I cried like hell but it was worthy. 9 people thank me. I still remember wad justin told me, he said "thank you for being such a nice friend of mine. I see you as a flower and i believe that one day you WILL bloom beautifully " ;D i am learning to step up slowly after stepping down for months. I will become a great leader and i know i can! Everyone see me having the potential. Everyone told me i improve alot ;D Haha!! Yay!! Hiphip horray!! ;D just now went bck took bus, a aunty sat beside me asking if i am going for camp or just came back, so i told her just came back. Then she said "wow very tiring right? But i see you very happy, must have been enjoying lo" then i laughed and nod my head. Its like finally! A stranger see and tell me that i very happy! Like for the pass few months, everyone was like why so emo -.- but not anymore!!!! Wahahahaha!!!! I am so damn happy! I gain lots of confident and i become my old self! ;D Hahaha. Okay will post later. Tired le. ^^
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment