Sunday, July 11, 2010

hey . yesterday night went for wedding thn we all talk crap and laugh here and there ! HAHA ! zzzzzzzzz...
Then sent my aunty home and we go woodlands waterfront . very nice view at night . and very cooling too ! Eat ice cream while enjoying the atmosphere :D it's just relaxing and my mind is empty(maybe) ! ^^ feel like going there again? wanna go wif me ? ^^ sigh... thn reach home at about 12.30 LOL.

The day have not yet to come ! WHY ?! -.-

Today was late for religious class ^^ hehe (:  next week gonna move one to an interesting topic wohoo!! \m/ ;D
next week religious class i'm gonna receive scolding ): i skipped the last period ! O.o !!! my fren and i go hide at second floor ! HAHA ! sigh TSK TSK ! LOLs. thn waited for my father and bro so late . thn saw my cher go hide again ! ahaha ! lols . bored now ! tmr band ! :D aw got supp luhh!! argh ! supp till 4 sia ! wad if no full band for me ! ): DAMN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment