Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hey (; wow tmr thursday !! arr!! can't wait to get my juniors in my section !! i hope those guai guai will come ! :D  hope peilin is in FLUTE !!! wah i'm so nervous ! LOL ! well anyway today sch very bored !! ): Robin didn't came ): felt so awkward and lonely ): well end liao le (: haha.. sian la . i want it now ! NOW ! waited for so long le !! ): when when ? you tell me when la ? -.- zz. OH WC ! SPAIN !!! :D JIAYOU ! :D hehehe . actually support Germany de but thn i remember last year SEP(spots edu) i was in Spain so i changed ? LOL lame yeah . HAHA. sigh . i was chosen to a malay competition (writing compo). the terms and condition so complicated sia ! damn la . i don't want participate. We got to compete with others schools too leh . -.- ): wish me GOODLUCK GUYS !!!!! :D oh anyway you better give it NOW and i mean NOW ! the sooner the better ! ;D
BETTER DO HOR ! OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU ONE TIGHT SLAP AR LOLS JOKING JOKING :D

No comments:

Post a Comment