Friday, July 8, 2011

Yesterday was a dooms day ! I totally don't care what people going to say. I care, I say. I cannot take it that they are behaving like this. I shout, I yell. You hate me I don't care. I am doing this for your own good. Its hard to lead a group of people! You think you can do a better job? Come here and take my place. I almost breakdown infront of them but I control myself. They might think I am crazy getting angry at those small things. But those small things can become bigger if you're not aware. If things not gonna change, then you'll see me as a bad guy then. You'll see me yelling everyday! This situation made my day today so dry. I had no mood to do anything. Seriously don't know how to calm myself now...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment