Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Woah today like very sian for me :(
First period was math, got back our paper one... -.- haiyo... flunk flunk ! :( though i pass, was not very happy :( no hope for paper two.. so confirm fail math ! Aft that geography ! woah even worse.. all the failure remain standing. and i am one of them ! was so shock ! :o thn when teacher call my name "Athirah... 11/25... eh sry i missed out smth... you sit down first" i was like phew... but i was scolded and stand like an idiot for NOTHING . In the end, i passed :D Aft that, went dentist :( before me was herda, saw the dentist injected her mouth ! scary !! when its my turn, i hold to the mirror damn tight.. but since my teeth is okay , didn't took much time :D hehe.. ran up to class and took my physics result :D B3.. okay la... though i expect it to be A1/2 :( LOLOL. aft sch have to wait one hour for meeting... haiyo.... Didn't get to be facil ! :( sad sia.. haiz... but nvm... thn went home . TIRED TTM .
tomorrow, expecting to get chemistry, math paper 2 and malay. But ti don't think i will get to know my malay cause of the SYF celebration :o Then tmr still got CCA ! :O thn there will be majors meeting with sir :o GG sia.. sian.. another tiring day for me :( haiz... okay BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment