Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i won't regret it!



I probably shouldn't say this but at time i get so scared
it's not possible for me not to care. but nothings gonna changeuntil u hear the 7 things i hate about you!
The 7 things i hate about you : your vain, your game, your insecure, you don't care, you like her, you make me laugh you make me cry i don't know which side to buy.And the 7th thing i hate the most that you do you make me love you!
it's awkward and silent as i want for you to say, what i need to hear now your sincere apology.
If you mean it i'll belive it, if you text it i'll delete it lets be clear! oh i'm not coming back! and i mean what i say!

I'm giving up on you! i'm seriously giving up! you make me hate you and i guess its the right thing to do!
And no way i'm gonna regret it. But we are still friends and thats the most important thing.i know what i doing and i think i am doing the right thing. i won't regret it for sure! now i'm saying "goodbye my love"

Athirah/

No comments:

Post a Comment