Sunday, December 6, 2009

boring!

Hey there..
Today was so damn bored! My bro went sleepover at my cousin hse.My dad went out with his friends n My mom went out too with her friends.I bet thier show is going to start soon*fighting*
its really hard n not fun having a family like this.Why cant we have a happy family?? Sigh.

You gotta take the good with the bad:
smile with the sad:
love what u get & remember what u had:
learn to forgive but nvr forget:
learn frm mistake, but nvr regret:
ppl change, things go wrong,
just remember life goes on.

Luckily i have band tomorrow.At least i will not stucked at home doing nothing.Band camp last mon&tues was fun(i guess)lol.Gosh tomorrow there will be drills.With my leg cramp how am i going to do drills? Sigh.

5 more days to the concert.I wonder how many ppl will turn up? Hmmm.
3 more days to vince 13th birthday!

I heard someone whisper your name,
but when i turn ard to see who it was,
I WAS ALONE
then i realised that it was my heart telling me that
[I miss You.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment