Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Somehow i am not healed.. I need to be 101% HEALED then i will stop ignoring you, stop looking away when you walk pass me. I hate hate hate hate to ignore you, i hate not saying hi when you walk pass me, i hate not talking to you, i hate treating you like a strangers but all this is because i am not healed! But the fact that i am not heal, i still text you sometimes, and thats because i...i... IDK.......... -.-
I almost burst into tears when mr keng did not call either my name or your name and thats mean we same class..... -.- i almost almost burst into tears! My heart beat damn fast -.- and its all because i am not healed! Darn it! I seriously dont know why i reacted this way.... I dont know why i am still not heal. Its been like months months months and MONTHS!!!! AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!! ARGH!!!!! Will all this just get out of my life!!!!!!???!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment