Wednesday, June 16, 2010

hello :) guess what? yesterday i slept at around 12-am woke up at 6-am !! Thanks to my headache. sleep again woke up at 6.30 then vomit... then feel very dizzy until i cannot sleep de.At around 7 plus weiteck msg me asking if we meeting anot? then i say NO =) haha.. Then few min later,my dear msg me :) telling me tt he on the way liao. Then i pei him until he's in malaysia and He's now off to malaysia ): Hope when he come back i can go watch movie with him..... Like many times i ask him out he reject lo ): for this one month we met only once de ): OH SHIT... headache again ! Pain le.Just now woke up also very pain de.. like gonna faint. Maybe cause yesterday i cried too much :x I'm hungry !! ): haven eat my lunch yet.. can you hear my stomach is making noise?? LOL.. better eat ba :) Dear told me to eat all my meals ma :)) k gonna eat now bye ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment