Sunday, May 2, 2010

♥ them lots!

Today kinda boring.. -.- zz.
Didn't go religious class ): missed it ! ):
Anyway last long weiteck and erin (:


(: yesterday go jb, i get to meet my beloved mother!! ((: father,big sister and big brother :D 
so long never meet them..(miss them ma) haha.. had a long chat with them yesterday (: haha. the last time i met father his hair still black.. yesterday met him all white liao.. haha i so bad i go laugh at him.. haha! Big brother so bad! he call me "memek" -.- zz all thanks to big sister cause she call me memek first then big brother follow! hate them lerr.. :P 
sigh to bad cannot sleep over at their house ): maybe vesak day (: gonna miss them ): ): vesak day then can meet them again. Aww.. ): its been so long since last year that my mother never hug and kiss me! ): ): ): But i'll still love them!! I love you very very very very much!!(mother,father,big sis,big bro) i'll miss you too! ): (miss me too yea) haha..


zz. idk want go rp with firdaus tmr..? later kena bully again sigh.. hate him ler! Better not :P haha LOL.
I'm gonna end here. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment