Saturday, February 13, 2010

/m\

Friday aft sch i went home. CNY concert damn boring! = = went home aft i had a bath, weekee called me. We went tekong park and play our instruments. tt was fun! Then they went to my hse. Aft my parents left which only left us, we had a prank call on sunny. OMG i couldn't stop laughing!!! Shane did a high pitched voice and it make me laugh until i cried !!!! :D
I was damn disappointed with him man! i was jealous with diyana's one! arhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aft they went home. my family and i go cwp eat dinner. Then we kind of had a small fight (me & sunny). Things was okay aft tt day. i'm heartbroken!! **crying**
To: Adawiyah. i'm sorry tt i kept the secret from you. i din't mean to keep it from you. i'm scared tt u are not supportive. i remember u say to me " why must you stead all this" that really make me feel sad. i'm really sotty!


To all chinese: Happy lunar new year! Gong xi fa cai! ang pao lai! :D

-Athirah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment