Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wad a bad day!

Sigh.. First thing about band obviously.. On Monday we have made sir dissapointed and so goes to today! I am urterly dissapointed with my senior n myself. We play Laputa . Thn sir make us play frm the begining.. my C is out of tune(flat). Sir stp and give us an frustrated face.He made us repeat many times coz i out of tune n i did not know tt! My seniors hack care! They didn't bother to tell me that i out of tune. until how many times thn sam tell me! WTH!
Now i am feeling bad.. couldn't stop crying! who am i suppose to blame? I won't blame my seniors la cause i'm the one who is at fault. thn didn't ask them any question. Pretend i was correct(hack care) ect... sigh........ things is just going frm bad to worse. *crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment