Sunday, November 8, 2009

:D

Hey there... long time nvr post...
kay lets talk one by one... i've got good news!! I pass all my exam and my position in class is 2ND!!!! :D but quiet disappointed coz i cannot go to express n i am not happy with my overall percentage...bahhs... well at least i got the 2nd position...hehehe...next up... i've borrow this malay book..kaulah satu...its a novel... this novel is so fun n not boring... i read it 3days then finish... lol -.- i can't let the book go :D i wish my "Jay" come... haha...the love story in this book is so "wow"! haha but the problem the author is facing quiet sad... lol.... next up...just now my religion exam...man it is so scary... haha... but i think i've give my best! (you go gerl) then aft my class go kfc with amalina n syafiqah... they keep on talking abt zuhri *roll eye* there was one amalina n syafiqah is waiting for syafiqah dad to fetch them... then zuhri was there too waiting for his dad to fetch him...i was not there..this is wat amalina told me... then syafiqah and amalina shoutmy name "ATHIRAH"!!!! then zuhri turn looking for me.. gosh!! :D *paisey* hahaha...kay well tmr wanna go study with irfan now thinking who to ask to join...U?? NAH!! hahha...
bye! see u next post!! tc♥

No comments:

Post a Comment